Friday, July 16, 2004

I don't go to sleep to dream...

Whew!  What a long day I have had!  Woke up late being Joshua forget to reset the alarm (worthless boy)  :)  And so I had to rush rush RUSH to get to work on time.  Lucky for me I had showered late last night and so I was not in desperate need of another one this morning.  Anyways, so then I got to work and began my day of the terrible twos...  lol.  Actually today was not heinous and I am glad to have the weekend now.
Maybe my voice will come back and I will stop sounding like such a man.  I know.  I'm a sexy bitch... :)
So tonight is Josh and I's go out to eat night!  Woo-Hoo.  I am excited.  I dont know where we will go, but I am sure it will be good stuff.  I wish I had my old appetite back.  I guess it's good that I don't, but it's just ridiculous how little I eat and feel full.  I guess when you stop eating that tends to happen.  ha ha ha.  Okay, stop hating me all of my friends who hate my eating disorder jokes.  :)  I will have all of you know that since moving down here I have been, like 3,000 times better.  :)  Worry not world.  I think I have gained weight, but since Josh threw away the scale before I moved in, I have no idea.  I weighted myself when I was home for the 4th and I weighed 122 lbs.  Pretty sure that has gone back up to being almost 130lbs.  Not that I am complaining, just saying.  I do wish I could stay in the low 120s or even in the upper teens, but I dont think that will happen.  And I guess being 5'6 thats ok.  But still sigh.  I wish Paris Hilton did not taunt me so!  :)  lol.
Anyways, so we will probably also play RISK tonight and I will probably lose.  Like I do.  Every time we play.  grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
 We're going to the zoo tomorrow.  I can't wait!  That is one thing that I miss about DC.  Going to the zoo and sitting in the gorilla house.  Man.  It sounds dumb, but I loved those apes.  I would get so annoyed by the people who would come in and bang on the glass and be obnoxious.  It was just such a cool place to sit and watch them interract with each other and then eventually with you.  They are just such cool animals.  But my last trip there was less than pleasant.  Most of them were sick, and the rest who were still out, just layed there and barely looked at me.  It made me sad.  Oh well!
Well, that's all I got for now! 
posted by Kellie @ 5:22 PM |

0 comments

<< Home