Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I don't know what's wrong with these kid today...

Holy God. So I just got home from work and I am exhausted! Man. I had 14 in my class today and even with another teacher they kicked my ass. Running around all day long is truly tiring me out. And part of me would like to say that is is worth it, but that could be a lie! lol. In actuality when the kids are being normal and not hitting/kicking/biting/screaming/running/pouting/scratching and just in general being asses I enjoy my job. lol.
But it does make me think this on a daily basis...
I need to go back to school for Psychology. :)
Anyways, so now I am home and we are trying to make sense of the mess that is our fish tank. We used to have cool fish, but then we found out that they were super aggressive so we got rid of them and got "community fish" for the aquarium. Guess what sucks? Community Fish. All they do is school. At least with our other ones they were feisty. :)
Well I should be a good little woman and go help my man with the tank. Or at least lay on the couch and pretend to help. :)
Later world!
posted by Kellie @ 5:00 PM |

0 comments

<< Home