Saturday, July 31, 2004

I'm so tired of being alone...

Hi all. And by the title of this entry I know it sounds like I am talking about relationships, but I am definitely not at all. I'm talking about friends. Man. Sometimes it bums me out that I really have no friends here in NC. I mean, damn. Part of me always thought I would love having all this time to myself and to chill and do whatever- watch tv, read, write, etc. But now it all just feels sort of boring. I mean, obviously I love spending time with Josh. Duh. But there are times like now when he sort of wants to chill around the apartment (and I don't blame him, he's been super busy as of lately and he is not feeling well) but I sure wish I had my girls here that I could call up and we could hang out. Or someone could come over. Or *gulp* even go to the Muncie Mall... lol
Anyways, so I am just sort of bored and wish I had my friends here. Glad I have my Josh, but sometimes a girl needs her crew!
anyways, so just a shout out to all the people I love and miss.

"I live for the nights I can't remember with the friends I'll never forget."

~bobo~
posted by Kellie @ 1:08 PM |

1 comments

<< Home