Sunday, October 24, 2004

I love you more than I did the week before I discovered Alcohol...

So I am totally hung over this morning. Blech. Joshua and i went to a Halloween party last night and I was Drizunk! MAN! ANyways, luckily Josh made us leave before I could say anything stupid. Of course I am sure I managed to do so anyways, but whatever!
So i just keep thinking that I have a few more weeks and then we get to go on VACATION! Score! But then I feel crappy because when we get back Josh has to leave and that is going to suck.
On that subject, I am feeling a million times better about his year away... I know it will be hard but I am totally confident in the fact that we will be fine. I will miss him like mad and Eddie and I will be sending him packages all the time... sigh.
I need to call Sarah tonight because I haven't talked to her in awhile. It's cool to have someone like a sister because I have never had that. And the fact that she and I are close enough in age that we can hang out is awesome. Especially when I have to go to the wedding from hell that josh gets to miss. She and I can mock everyone together!
Well thats about it... I am off to play with the puppy! :)

friend,
kellie
posted by Kellie @ 10:28 AM |

0 comments

<< Home