Friday, January 28, 2005

i miss those nights of PBR,
dreadlocks hanging in your face.
guys coming up to us
making us shit ourselves with laughter
when they'd hit on us.
you dressed in tattoos and piercings,
me with my long blond hair.
we were a mismatched pair.
i miss your laugh,
your nervous energy-
half from the pills always in your hand
and half from your spirit.
i miss you judging me
whenever i ordered meat
or dairy
or wore leather.
i miss the hours sitting up talking
about everything
and nothing
all at the same time.
you're the only person
who can wear a skirt
over pants
and i still think it looks cool.
i don't know where you went,
and you don't know where you're going.
but i still wish you were here
because you know me so well.
and now i guess you don't know me at all.
posted by Kellie @ 3:34 PM |

0 comments

<< Home