Thursday, May 19, 2005

100 Things You Need To Know

1. I still sleep with a giant doll that my therapist gave me as a kid.
2. I have an insane crush on both Dean Cain and Ani Difranco.
3. I get diarrhea on a daily basis, especially since having my gall bladder removed, and my friends and I refer to my loose stool as- "Princess Di"
4. Jerod Leto and I made eye contact on the streets of New York once. I would have bedded him right there, had he asked. But he didn't.
5. I have an alter ego named Shirley Claire and she comes out only in Muncie.
6. I adore when people play guitar for me.
7. I once caused Kirsten Day to break her nose. (So she says)
8. My roommates and I had fish that comitted suicide by flipping out of its bowl. We saved the fish once, thinking it was a cry for help. He suceeded the next time.
9. When I was in 4th grade I beat up David Michelof. It was great.
10. I once witnessed the purchase of crack cocaine... it was the weirdest thing ever.
11. I am terrified of parots. and large birds in general.
12. If I don't hear a question, I almost always answer "yes" hoping it's the right choice.
13. My father died this year- and I still don't know how I feel about it.
14. I once weighed 180lbs. I was a big one.
15. I never drank until my senior year of high school when Shannon got me drunk and we slept in the same twin bed. Even though I had two in my room. Nothing happened.
16. I refuse to date anyone smaller than I am. It made me feel like an elephant.
17. I lost my virginity at age 19, even though I dated the same boy all through high school.
18. I hate going to the dentist. And the gynecologist. Both for different reasons though.
19. Pizza is my ultimately favorite food.
20. I hate salmon, but I will always eat it if it's in sushi or sashimi.
21. I have no idea what my natural hair color is. I can only guess brown. I have been dying it since the 7th grade.
22. I once had a crush on a man who only dated Asian women and I actually bought those chopsticks you put in your hair. We never dated.
23. I love Karaoke.
24. I used to shoplift rocks when I was a kid. But then I would feel so guilty I would throw them away when I got home.
25. I love barbecue sauce. LOVE it.
26. I tried to be a vegitarian, but it's only lasted for a day.
27. I was raised a Lutheran, but probably identify more as a Buddhist or Muslim.
28. I was born in Northern Ireland and my family still lives there.
29. I used to work at a small grocery store, known for it's meat sales and I would leave covered in blood. This is also the same time I was vegitarian.
30. I love being in love.
31. In grade school I used to want to be diabetic. I don't know why.
32. I think being Greek would be cool. Even though Cassie assures me it's not.
33. I have never seen the movie "Ghost."
34. In high school we all used to prank call a number that spelled "Meatbar." He eventually began trying to trace the calls, so we had to move it to pay phones only. I always wondered what happened to Meatbar.
35. I met my father once, when I was 18. And it was less emotional than I thought. Actually to be honest, it was not emotional at all.
36. I cried- A LOT- when Dawson's Creek went off the air.
37. I love nothing more than watching Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea. I have them on VHS and watch them when I don't feel well.
38. I have two wisdom teeth that have come in. I just ignore them.
39. I went to quoted "the best Dave Matthews Concert" ever at Verizon, yet recall barely any of it due to the box of wine Jimi, Mike and myself consumed.
40. I wear a 34 B bra. Sometimes C, but I think that's just PMS.
41. My grandma is my best friend.
42. I always worried that I was pregnant- before I started having sex.
43. I was a mean kid growing up- and it's true- people are mean because they are insecure.
44. I have called in sick to work, solely to stay home and drink the day away with my friends.
45. I hate the word "retarded" and yes, I hate it even when you're refering to a mentally handicapped person. It's still an ugly word.
46. The taste of vodka makes me vomit a little in my mouth.
47. I cheated through the entirity of my Latin classes in high school. So oddly it did NOT help me on my SATs.
48. I adore Dr. Phil.
49. I have been naked in front of more of my friends than I care to remember. And not in the sexual way. Just naked.
50. "Threesome" is the worst movie ever... despite how hot it sounds.
51. I have a mad purely sexual attraction to Robert Downey Junior.
52. I like both cats and dogs, but I think part of me prefers cats, except they make me sneeze.
53. I consider myself a re-born feminist!
54. I like to say I think more like a man than a woman, but I don't know if that is necessarily true.
55. I love manatees.
56. New Orleans is one of my most favorite cities I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. I'll be sad if it gets hurricaned.
57. I love changing out purses only to find that there is money in the new purse.
58. I love Fridays because restaraunts are always serving New England Clam Chowder.
59. I have been writing a book for a few years... but I refuse to let anyone read it.
60. I'm always online.
61. My dog's name is Prince Edward the Black. Josh named him. I call him Eddie.
62. Thunderstorms and fireplaces are both sexy. Combine them and BAM- that's hot.
63. I don't really like cheeseburgers... I'll eat them, but I don't particularly like them.
64. I adore cooking... and the grocery store is somewhat of a haven to me.
65. When I was in high school people said I reminded them of Meryl Streep- at the time I hated it- now I love it.
66. I was once kissed by a professor in college. It got really weird after that...
67. Peppermint Ice cream is my favorite!
68. I love high thread count sheets and down conforters and pillows.
69. There is nothing hotter than making out in the rain. This is especially true if you are submerged in water as well.
70. My boyfriend from high school is one of my favorite people in the world- even though we broke up more than I can count.
71. I love to cook- and I think I am pretty good at it.
72. The smell of Woods cologne totally gets me going!
73. When I lived in DC I was a different person than most of my friends know me as from the past.
74. I love intimacy; But I am still learning to tell the difference between intimacy and sex.
75. I had a crush on Romaine for quite a bit of time. and then I got to portray her in a play. (oh girlfriend) :)
76. I love reality television. Oh god...
77. Reviving Ophelia was the first book that spoke to me.
78. I think filming yourself having sex is a bit unsettling and I could never watch myself in the act. Good for you if you can, I just think I'd blush. And then vomit.
79. I have one brother who is handicapped.
80. I write a lot of bad poetry. I know that it's bad, but I love to write it anyway.
81. I love watching the Food Network.
82. Human Sexuality was and remains my favorite class I have ever taken.
83. I have a hard exterior, but the littlest things make me cry.
84. I hate pointy shoes.
85. The phrase "love him/her to death" is not a comforting phrase to me.
86. I am paranoid to say "i love you" first.
87. I often worry that my fiance will decide not to marry me- not sure why- but it is my reocurring dream nowadays.
88. I have always wanted a little dog... my dog weighs 65lbs.
89. "He's Just Not The Into You" is a great book that no one pays attention to.
90. I love oysters on the half shell. I however, do not think they make me any "hornier" than usual.
91. I wish I was more crafty. But I have no patience for it.
92. I love the smell of rain. Some have told me it's actually worms I am smelling. And if so, I love the smell of worms.
93. I love great food. Love it.
94. I don't really love sex or fooling around in the morning. I'm usually too tired.
95. I call people "dude" all the time.
96. Different people fall in love with me with my red hair then did with my blond hair. It's incredible.
97. I used to feel a sense of calm when I went to church. Now I just get mad.
98. I hate it when people tuck in their shirts with no belt.
99. Taco Bell used to make me happy... now it sort of makes me want to die.
100. I believe in Karma.
posted by Kellie @ 4:12 PM |

0 comments

<< Home