Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Lost in the Woods

I woke up this morning with the smell of him in my nose.

That smell of Woods cologne, even though he refuses to set foot into Abercrombie and Fitch to buy it. It didn't smell quite the same though as it does when it's on him, mixed with his body and my kisses. I prefer that smell. I adore the smell of him.

I adore everything about him.

I dreamt last night that I could feel the weight of him next to me, sinking in the mattress until I slip in next to him as I slumber. Tangled in our egyptian cotton sheets that Eddie ruined with his puppy accidents when he was only 10 pounds. 60 pounds later and continents away I wish I had those sheets. I could dress Eddie up in them and spray him with cologne. Force him to lay next to me until I fell asleep.

But then he'd just bite me and my illusion would be ruined.
Eddie is my love. An abusive relationship as it is, I always know he loves me. He always wants to be next to me, near me, close to me. When I leave for just a few minutes he sits at the door, watching me go, and anxious for my return.

I know how he feels.
posted by Kellie @ 10:34 AM |

1 comments

<< Home