Monday, August 22, 2005

the Fair of the State

I have a great idea.

Great. Idea.

This was all inspired by the Indiana State Fair. I'm sure you're curious as to why the State Fair would inspire anything more than a belly ache and empty wallets. Well let me begin by saying I love the state fair. Love it! I love elephant ears, candy apples, corn on the cob, funnel cakes, lamb kabobs, ribeye sandwiches... yes I know that's all food. It's what I love. Get off me. (I was, however, exceedingly dissapointed with the turkey legs. Just a little fyi. Don't get them. You'll only be dissapointed my friend.)

I also enjoy the animals. All sorts of wild things I don't get to interract with in Indianapolis. It's all very exciting to me. But my main focus is, admittedly, the food.

So here's the idea...

One summer. Me. EVERY STATE FAIR IN AMERICA. Are you kidding me? Think of the fun I could have. The food I could eat. The people I could meet. Oh the stories I could tell... in book form. State Fair's of America.

What a time I could have... Does anyone else think this could be quite promising?!

note: I am aware that no one else will be as excited about this idea as I am.
note #2: If you are as excited about this idea as I am, you better not steal it. However, you might be able to join me in my adventures.
posted by Kellie @ 11:07 AM |

10 comments

<< Home