Monday, August 15, 2005

I hope it's Chinese freeze tag...

My beautiful and darling Kirsten has tagged me... and thus I respond.

*List five songs that you are currently digging...it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now.
Post these instructions, the artists, and the five songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.

1. "Defying Gravity" from Wicked

2. "Broken Road" by Rascal Flats

3. "Language or the Kiss" by Indigo Girls

4. "Little Plastic Castles" by Ani

5. "Don'tcha" by... the Pussycat Dolls. (get off me. I know it's dumb. I still dance to it in the car).

TAG: Kiki, Anisa, Rachael, Steph and Jon

Note: I am suffering from complete writers block... anyone have a suggestion of topic or something you'd like to know about me??
posted by Kellie @ 8:13 PM |

6 comments

<< Home