Thursday, September 22, 2005

Top Ten Truths of Drunk Girls

My mother sent me this forward today- some of you have probably seen it- it's a list of things that happens when people, girls specifically, drink too much. I have decided to post this list, and also to add to it a little... This IS my friends. It's ridiculous. So public humilation shall be happening... right... now....
please tell me how true this is.

1. I have absoloutely no idea where my purse it (and in it- cell phone, wallet, keys, etc). It's me. I'll say it. I can admit my own faults.

2. I believe that dancing with my arms overhead and wiggling my butt while yelling "Woo-Hoo" (or "yee haw") is truly the sexiest dance move around. Or laying on the floor and punching the air. I've seen this dance move... My bff Cassie has perfected it. And she definitely thinks it's hot. And frankly... once I've been drinking... I think so too.

3. I drop my 3:00 AM Greeks pizza/Labambas burrito/Jimmy Johns on the floor (and I'm eating even though I'm not hungry), I then pick it up and keep eating. Okay ladies... come one... this one we are all guilty of!

4. I start crying and telling everyone I see that I love them SOOOOOOOOOO much... recall a time in my kitchen where we were toasting cass's yaya... EO led that one I believe... Oh classic. And then of course how many times have I embraced Tay and Katie tearfully? Oh man...

5. I get extremely excited and jump up and down every time a new song plays because "Oh my God, I LOVE THIS SONG!" Liz. J.R. I am so outing you on this one.

6. The urge to take off my clothes has become so great I can no longer deny it. Sorry girl. It's true. Granted, we were partners in crime, but I have a pic. :)

7. I have deep and meangful conversations with everyone. Like, every. one. But this is why I love you... :)

8. I yell at everyone, especially the bartender who I think cheated me by giving with just coke, when in reality I can no longer taste the rum. Yeah... Jodes and I... drunk=fighting.

9. I take off my shoes because it is their fault I can no longer walk straight. We all do this. Who doesn't? Those effing heels...

10. And last, but not least, and sadly true... I fail to notice that the toilet seat is down... er... hopefully you all have done that... right? Like maybe once?
posted by Kellie @ 3:19 PM |

6 comments

<< Home