Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Why not?

"Tagged" by choice from Kiki... I shall also participate.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1.) Get married
2.) Finally become okay with my body image and lead a healthy lifestyle.
3.) Make-a them Babies (2 please) ;)
4.) Find the perfect home for my brother.
5.) Travel to Australia and New Zealand
6.) Write a book
7.) Live on a coast... I don't care which one... just let there be water in my view please! :)

7 things I can do:

1.) Sing
2.) Make strangers laugh (I do this all the time with the help usually of Jody)
3.) Listen
4.) Dance
5.) Argue and Debate
6.) Write bad poetry! :)
7.) Memorize pretty much anything.

7 things I cannot do:

1.) Move my muscles in certain ways (I gots the disease...) :(
2.) Quit thinking about food!
3.) Disguise my emotions (I feel that one Kiki)
4.) Stop spending money!
5.) Bowl
6.) Feel comfortable in a room where I know no one.
7.) Tolerate those who refuse to tolerate others.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex/another person:
1.) Blue eyes
2.) Confidence
3.) Muscular arms
4.) Warm smile
5.) Sense of Humor
6.) Well dressed
7.) I like glasses! (I know, I am dork!)

7 things that I say most often:
1.) Eeksville!!!!
2.) Boo to that.
3.) Someone's gonna get beat.
4.) What. Ever.
5.) jk. lol. (yeah like, I say them. I'm that girl.)
6.) Get off of me. (as in "leave me a lone")
7.) I love/hate that. (I pronounce the "slash")

7 celebrity crushes:
1.) Keifer Sutherland
2.) Dean Cain (I never got over you darling!)
3.) Orlando Bloom
4.) Dave Matthews
5.) Joshua Jackson
6.) Brad Pitt
7.) Tay Diggs

7 people I want to do this:
Yeah... anyone... :)
posted by Kellie @ 12:29 PM |

8 comments

<< Home