Monday, October 03, 2005

The Good Life

I woke up this morning completely refreshed and ready to start my week. This feeling is largely due to the fact that I had an awesome weekend. The kind of weekend that I knew I would blog about... But as I’ve sat down to think about what to write, it seems pretty much...

Boring.

But, in my old age (almost 25 thank you much- Dec. 10th- take note folks), I’ve come to realize that those are sometimes the weekends I value and appreciate most. The time I spend with my family is time I treasure. These are the people who have molded my life, watched me grow up, and supported me all the way. They are the people I hold dear- the ones I look to for my example- who I turn to with a problem. Time with them is always fun, always thought provoking and always enriching.

Talking with amazing friends, watching two of my bridesmaids get measured for my most special day of all... they enrich my life too. The always there, pick me ups, laugh until my stomach aches from happiness... My friends. I didn’t get to spend as much time with them as usual this week- something I shall remedy in the coming week hopefully (or at least be able to be there for the OC goodness ritual I love). But even talking to them and hearing about their personal weekend escapades (or sexcapades- whichever proves true!) makes me feel fulfilled.

And then of course, Josh. Hearing his voice makes my day. And hearing him talk about our future makes me feel filled to the brim with happy. :) He is the most amazing person I know and I am thankful every day that we were led down this road together.

And I know I sound like a broken record on this, but you just have to deal- and rejoice in the fact that my posts have taken on a more positive note- rather than the depression that had previously seeped into my life. And it’s October! Which means in a mere 2 months, I will be reunited with the love of my life...

All in all, Life. Is. Good.
posted by Kellie @ 12:31 PM |

9 comments

<< Home