Thursday, October 06, 2005

Happy Birthday

I suck at remembering birthdays. This much I know. So my apologies go out to all of my fabulous friends whose birthdays have come and gone with no call or card from yours truly.

But today I remembered. Today is my dear Kirsten's birthday. Kirsten and I attended good ol' BSU together, where we lived together, cried together, partied together, laughed together and shared everything (from throwing up to cuddling). She is truly a best friend.
You always hear Kirsten before you see her. And you love her once you do. Loud and spirited; she has never met a stranger. She is the most beautiful girl in the room- because her beauty comes from the inside. She is talented and determined, and always there for her friends when they need her. Her laugh is contageousand her smile even more catching. I can't put into words what it's like to be around her. She's that type of person that you can talk to about anything and know she understands. She's emotional. She's wild. She's sensitive. She's crazy. But above everything else she is one of the best friends I have ever known in my life.
And no matter how many miles grow between us, she is always close to my heart. I miss her constantly, but always know our friendship is strong. So Happy Birthday Kir! :) I love you! :)


posted by Kellie @ 2:51 PM |

2 comments

<< Home