Friday, October 21, 2005

Ooooooh I Love a Rainy... day?

It's one of those days when I just want to curl up in a fluffy corner of blankets, drink hot chocolate, and watch reruns of Laguna Beach all day. Listen to the cold rain and be glad to be inside- cozy and warm. Throw in a soon-to-be husband and a tranquilized dog and BAM. Pure bliss.

It's cold outside. Tha familiar Indiana chill that travels up one side of my memory and back down the other. Add in the rain and some might say it is down right miserable. Driving to work this morning was quite an adventure... Business men in their BMWs wizzing by, despite the water and oil rinsed road. Old women, petrified and water logged taking up more than their fair share of the highway. And of course, the Carmel housewife, driving her H3 (because every woman needs a car that big) like an idiot trying to get to the mall in time for the sales. I truly despise traffic. As in, I want to run people off the road about 75% of the time. I'm that driver.

And this morning the idiots did abound.

And the weather is absoloutly heinous.

And walking into my office I found out I have 2 extra cases which I did not know about last night.

And by these powers combined (little sout out to my boy Captain Planet), one would imagine me to be in the most foul of moods.

But instead, I am not. I'm looking forward to my weekend playing house with my cousins. It's practice for being a soccer mom. A Carmel H3 drivin' soccer mom.

wow. I just gave myself heart palpatations. I'll stick with my ballet and Jeep any day!
posted by Kellie @ 8:16 AM |

4 comments

<< Home