Sunday, December 04, 2005

Movie Theatre Whore

Great weekend folks. I was a movie whore this weekend... Saw "Rent" on Friday night with Matt- and, although I loved the stage show, I also enjoyed the film! So many told me that they didn't like it- but I truly did. I mean, when you can sing along with every word- what's not to love?!

Today I wrapped all my Christmas presents and then saw "Walk the Line: with the Mike. GREAT film. Really great.

Not too much else to write... but I will close up with two quotes from my weekend...

Saturday
Me: "OH! I've got a great story about STDs."
Matt: "Where's the quote book. I need to write this down."

Sunday
Mike: "It's amazing how much our lives parallel Johnny Cash and June Carter's."
Me: "Yeah. It's so nice to have everything all planned out for us."


And last but not least- Next weekend is my birthday. It will be celebrated with my fiance. That's the best birthday present I could ask for! :)
posted by Kellie @ 7:10 PM |

8 comments

<< Home