Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Tagged Again

Nothing better than being tagged- especially when you are bored at work! :)



THE RULES:
1) Thank the person who tagged you
2) List 5 strange/weird/random things about you
3) Tag 5 people

Thanks to you, Miss Katie whom I love and miss! :)

1.) I hate trying to think of random facts about myself.

2.) I secretly wish I could be religious and am jealous of those who can truly give themselves so readily to faith.

3.) I always psych myself out when I walk to my car at night, thinking they could be someone underneath. Sometimes it's so bad that I literally jump into the car as fast as I can. Otherwise they could slash my Achilleas tendon and I would die.

4.) I'm attracted to alternative and punk guys, even though I've never really dated one.

5.) I wish that I had stuck with my education major in college.

Psycho, Matt, C, Cheryl, and Kathi

Consider yourselves tagged.
posted by Kellie @ 1:07 PM |

10 comments

<< Home