Monday, January 16, 2006

Weekend Update

I had a great weekend. Minus, of course, the hopeless game I subjected myself to viewing yesterday (sigh)... But other than the Colts loss, it was truly a great weekend! I got into North Carolina on Thursday night and got home last night around 9:30. It was awesome. The trip came at just the right time- J and I had not seen each other for a few weeks, and I could feel the crazy overcoming me. We had a great time the entire weekend. I loved being able to spend all of my time with him again- even if it was in Fayetteville, which is just about the most ghetto city I know.

We went out to eat a few times, and he made me dinner 2 nights in a row! I helped him clean the apartment and we watched movies and played (one game of) Risk (before I was so angry over losing that we had to quit- it was a draw...). Nothing out of the ordinary- but life was as it should be! :)

I am trying to talk him into coming to Indy in two weeks. I hate this waiting game of him just having to sit in North Carolina until March, when the army gives him the official permission to leave. I visit again in February, which is way too far away, but, at the same time, after that visit, we barely have any time before he is here in Indy with me- for good. That part is key.
I keep getting this feeling that there is so much I need to be doing for the weekend that I am not doing yet... I need to get on it. But I guess I don’t know what "it" is. I just wanted it to be time for the wedding. I want to be married. I want to be looking for a home with J and our dog. And I want to be on a plane heading to Sandals Bahamas for our honeymoon with our oceanview suite. :) These are the things I want.

And they will be happening so soon I can barely contain my excitement!
posted by Kellie @ 8:23 AM |

10 comments

<< Home