Monday, February 13, 2006

Update and Fun Pics

So I had a really relaxed and calm weekend. Much needed. And I slept more and better than I have in the past few weeks, which is amazing.

I go back to the doctor today, so keep some good thoughts coming my way and hope that my heart has decided to stop with it's mumuring.

J is at a hiring conference today and tomorrow. I know he will do amazing. He is extremely intelligent and articulate- and his ability to talk to anyone is one of his best qualities. I can't wait to hear how things go- send him some good thoughts as well! :)

I hope all of you have had enjoyable weekends... and until I have something more exciting to write about I leave you with some pictures to enjoy from my bachelorette party with my girls from college...

Lizzie and I continue to drink- even though we are obviously drunk...

Lee and Liz steal my giant penis...

MY BACHELORETTE PARTY--- we are dancing on the stage- it's true... I look like I weigh 500 pounds because I am covered in the crap they made me wear... but it's a great pic...

I hope you've enjoyed this episode of drunk. Stayed tuned. There will be more.
posted by Kellie @ 8:14 AM |

8 comments

<< Home