Thursday, March 02, 2006

Taylor Taylor Taylor...

So this post might be rather boring to those of you who do not watch American Idol.

Just a warning.

I am sitting here at my desk, after having finished all of my big projects I wanted to knock out before leaving for the airport (NC again... oh lordy the monies...), and I start to think about American Idol.

More specifically, I start to think about my favorite male contestant, Taylor Hicks.

And no, not like THAT. Sheesh.

But back on track...

I love me some Taylor Hicks.

Sure, he may have grey hair. Whatever. So, he might occasionally look like he's about the have a seizure. So what? Get off of him. He can SING. And I will buy his album. I can't imagine that someone won't pick him up and sign him, even if he gets the boot on American Idol.

So here's to you Taylor. A little shout out.



I heart you.

And your grey locks!
posted by Kellie @ 10:48 AM |

3 comments

<< Home