Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Back to life... back to... reality??

Hello all! Well, I am officially married, honeymooned, moved, and connected to the World Wide Web! WOO-HOO!

I get my pictures back from the wedding on Friday, but here are a few pics that one of my Bridesmaids took...

Josh and I at our rehearsal. AWFUL picture of me, but oh well...

Jody (my maid of honor) and I pre-party before the rehearsal dinner!

The girls and I at Nippers II the night before my wedding. We were missing Sarah! Damn that whole 21 to get in thing.

The happy couple... Please note my classy John Deer hat. What else could you wear to Nippers II. This was my husband and some of his groomsmen's first time at Nippers II... Let's face it, though. Nothing says "Happy Wedding" like some good ol karaoke! :)

The day of! Getting ready to put on the dress!


Bridesmaids flowers...

Church McChurch...

Mandi and I "back stage", where we did play Down By the Banks... and did repeatedly do the Cha-Cha dance to pass the time... "Let me hear you clap your hands..."

BFFs... Kirsten is so hot... lol

Ain't no wedding like a Ball State Wedding...

So there you go folks... I promise to post more pics as I get them scanned etc...

One fun story before I head back to my boxed house:

I put the ring on the wrong finger. Yep. I took his right hand and tried to force it on. J was saying "Fix it... fix it..." under his breath, but I was SURE that he was saying "Fit it... Fit it..." So I tried to force it on, when suddenly I heard the congregation saying "WRONG HAND!" I try to remove the ring, but it will not budge. Finally we give up and have to keep going. However, in the middle of my wedding, I did turn to the crowd laugh and say "I would be the one to do that" and then hit myself in the head. So from now until forever, his family and my family will mock me relentlessly.


stupid lefts and rights...
posted by Kellie @ 2:04 PM |

15 comments

<< Home