Monday, August 28, 2006

Sickville- Population: Me

Does anyone else ever have those days when they wish they had a job with little to no responsibility?

That’s pretty much where I am at today.

I fought with J yesterday and it plagued me into the night. I was restless and could not find a comfortable spot. I tossed and turned and finally the sickness came. I was sick all night and am still not up to par, despite my attempts with a extra large diet limeade from Sonic. I came into work this morning because I can’t afford a day of rest and Sex in the City right now. Too much work is piled in my office. Too many questions and meetings and everything. And now I am sitting here and wishing I had made a different choice and hit the sack, instead of the road.

And now I have a meeting to prepare for.

Blech
posted by Kellie @ 7:58 AM |

6 comments

<< Home