Monday, January 21, 2008

The Girl in the Mirror

There are times in my life when I feel so utterly jealous of others it makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm struggling right now... with weight, with stress, with life. With wondering how much more Legislation I can read before I really do want to end it all. With questioning how I can eliminate seemingly bad foods from my diet and still not lose weight in the same way I used to. With how to de-stress in a healthy way.

There are people in this world who get this stuff. It flows naturally to them. Nothing gets to them. They display this happiness with who they are what they are and I wonder how they get that. I think to the average person I put out this same vibe, but when I am alone, just me and myself in the bathroom mirror, I criticize the girl who lives in there. I always have. I fear I always will.

Additionally, I am sick. Again. Life is good.

ha.

Labels: ,

posted by Kellie @ 6:35 PM |

1 comments

<< Home