Sunday, February 10, 2008

Acadia's Calling



J and I are planning our yearly vacation. Last year, we had to use his vacation time for moving, and we had planned an amazing trip to Maine (my fav state to visit).

So, this year we plan to pull the plan back and out hit up Acadia for a week. Amazing.

I've been looking at pictures online and getting more and more excited. This excitment is tempered by the fact that if J has to deploy, the trip will be canceled again.

There are times when I miss J being active duty. When we had some sort of timeline, and the questions of will he or won't he were when he's instead. Oh well- I suppose I mostly have to just keep my fingers crossed and hope it works out for the best (as if any of us knows what that is).

But for now... Acadia calls... :)

Labels: ,

posted by Kellie @ 7:50 PM |

0 comments

<< Home