Tuesday, April 01, 2008

"Class"y Gal

I'm thinking about taking a class.

Yeah, I am perfectly aware that me, Kellie, as a law student, who spends all of her time in class, should be avoiding class as a whole, all together-get-me-the-hell-outta-here.

But, that's just not me. I'm thinking about taking a writing class. I have never jumped in and taken one, but it's always something I have wanted to do. I am nervous of my surroundings... is this "city" in which I live large enough to have a small community of writers? I assume so.

I was thinking about D.C. the other day. My friends and my apartment. Sitting on the balcony, writing as I looked out over the city. My girlfriends, martini bars, book club, theatre, museums.

I'm ansy. I want to get my creativity back on track. I can't wait for warmer weather. J and I sitting outside, reading and writing and enjoying the night.

I'm tired of being stagnant.

Labels: ,

posted by Kellie @ 10:02 AM |

1 comments

<< Home