Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am the pumpkin king.

If I were a superstitious person, today I would have turned around and went back to bed.

I woke up and took the pups outside for their morning bathroom break only to discover both street lights on my street were out. Odd, I thought. Next, I got in my car to drive to school and as I passed under 2 different lights, they went out above me. I consider this to be a sign of bad luck. And what are the chances of that happening twice in one morning?

As I am walking up to school I spot something ahead of me, just to the left of the sidewalk. Small, furry, adorable and, that’s right, black. A black freaking cat. I see it and laugh a little because, of course, a black cat is going to cross in front of me, cross my path, if you will. As I approach the kitten doesn’t move and I think to myself ‘see? No bad luck… all in your head.’ Puss interrupted my thoughts by running like hell back to her supposed home, just to my right.

Got to school a full hour before the library opens to get my favorite study room. Taken. But of course, why wouldn’t it be? *sigh*

I’ll let you know if I have to pass under any ladders…

Labels:

posted by Kellie @ 6:33 AM |

0 comments

<< Home